Rock-Candy Tribute pt.1 Rock-Candy Tribute pt.1

Ehhh

The animation was sort of decent but it was mostly mouths moving- you tried too hard to make it look like good frame-by-frame but instead of doing pose-to-pose you just kind of winged it... I can tell because it looks kinda sloppy. The backgrounds are lazily made as well.

The voice acting is extremely subpar. And... heck, I don't really have any idea what happened in this video. If you're going to make something that's ridden with inside jokes you might as well not upload it to Newgrounds. You know?

AlexaNIkolaOmegaBase responds:

TNX 4 da tip.
The animation will probably improve over time, but the audio will suck untill I get to record in a studio or something, 'cause my mic sucks :P

Geoweasel Episode 3 Geoweasel Episode 3

Man

I love Geoweasel, and I hope that by reuploading your old episodes, you'll earn some new fans.

One suggestion, though- try putting the names of the episodes in the flash title. It attracts more attention. For example, this could have been GW3- Invisible Death or something... just having the episode number kind of turns some people away from viewing, I think.

Can't wait to see if you make more.

Geoweasel responds:

I'd like to, but a lot of them won't fit due to the character limit.

Johnny Salem Ep 1 Part 2 Johnny Salem Ep 1 Part 2

Good, nice job.

It's neat how you actually listened to critique and fixed up your movie- not many authors do that. The story was pretty interesting, the animation was solid enough; but the one thing that bugged me was the tiny screen size. I don't know, you need to animate at a larger dimension. Good stuff, though!

tcoffin responds:

thank you for the kind words!
But the tiny screen thing is like that to prevent you from seeeing black bars around the whole thing. For some reason, whenever I export it, it shows the outside of the stage and when things fly offscreen, it shows them there in that black margin. so i downed the screen size so you couldn't see it. :P

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

This is a true hunk of garbage in the world of "artistic" games. This is not art. This is an eleven-year old who just picked up Flash, can barely speak English, and has not a single clue about how life works, but wants to think they're edgy and can convey a message.

The message is bullshit and the game is programmed like an utter mess.

Light Snake Light Snake

Good take on a classic game.

The lighting effects are spectacular- like nothing I've ever seen done in Flash. The gameplay is simple but somewhat addicting- the graphics are also very well done. Nice work on this, I enjoyed playing.