Rock-Candy Tribute pt.1 Rock-Candy Tribute pt.1

Ehhh

The animation was sort of decent but it was mostly mouths moving- you tried too hard to make it look like good frame-by-frame but instead of doing pose-to-pose you just kind of winged it... I can tell because it looks kinda sloppy. The backgrounds are lazily made as well.

The voice acting is extremely subpar. And... heck, I don't really have any idea what happened in this video. If you're going to make something that's ridden with inside jokes you might as well not upload it to Newgrounds. You know?

AlexaNIkolaOmegaBase responds:

TNX 4 da tip.
The animation will probably improve over time, but the audio will suck untill I get to record in a studio or something, 'cause my mic sucks :P

Geoweasel Episode 3 Geoweasel Episode 3

Man

I love Geoweasel, and I hope that by reuploading your old episodes, you'll earn some new fans.

One suggestion, though- try putting the names of the episodes in the flash title. It attracts more attention. For example, this could have been GW3- Invisible Death or something... just having the episode number kind of turns some people away from viewing, I think.

Can't wait to see if you make more.

Geoweasel responds:

I'd like to, but a lot of them won't fit due to the character limit.

Johnny Salem Ep 1 Part 2 Johnny Salem Ep 1 Part 2

Good, nice job.

It's neat how you actually listened to critique and fixed up your movie- not many authors do that. The story was pretty interesting, the animation was solid enough; but the one thing that bugged me was the tiny screen size. I don't know, you need to animate at a larger dimension. Good stuff, though!

tcoffin responds:

thank you for the kind words!
But the tiny screen thing is like that to prevent you from seeeing black bars around the whole thing. For some reason, whenever I export it, it shows the outside of the stage and when things fly offscreen, it shows them there in that black margin. so i downed the screen size so you couldn't see it. :P

billy mays billy mays

...

Just a picture with music.

I can't believe I even bothered rating this, it's nothing.

khia responds:

Lmao thats what she said (=

Pokemon Master ep6 Pokemon Master ep6

Ehh..

This animation really has no appeal. Boring animation, sub-funny and uncreative humor, and a lame visual style.

I'm sorry, it's just not deserving of what it's receiving. Work on making your animations more clean to start off.

The Entity of Eternity The Entity of Eternity

Well, okay.

For a first animation, that was actually very good. Just brush up on your skills more and keep animating- you'll get it eventually.

Trust me. My first animation was at least a hundred times worse than this.

theblood responds:

Thanks. I'll try to keep building up skill in animating and action scripting.

Jackie Jackie

Brilliant!

This kind of movie is something I love to see on Newgrounds. Simple but eye-catching animation and art. Not to forget the story is funny yet cinematic in its own way. This is a great "sequel" to a great movie; keep up the good work!